Just the thoughts of one daughter of the King of Kings, a wife, a mother, a sister and a friend.

Monday, April 23, 2012

So ready for VACATION





Vacation Countdown Clock Generator



Our family vacation cannot get here sooner! I am so ready to hit the beach for a week and do ABSOLUTELY nothing! Lol! 


Yes, I know I have 4 kids. Yes, I know it's  Memorial Day week when we will be there & it's probably going to be crazy packed. Yes, I know the kids are going to want to do this and do that. But I promise you this... I WILL REST! Daggummit.


Last year we went to Disney World. See... here we are. Aren't we a beautiful family?! Yes, I know.  (p.s. I do adore our shirts. Bought the iron on transfers from Esty - however, I would totally recommend the embroidered versions instead. Our shirts didn't hold up well after the first wash.)


And while Disney World was a great trip and we made TONS of memories (especially being with PawPaw! Gah- I miss him terribly!)... I DO NOT want a busy vacation this year.  I felt like I needed a vacation from our vacation when we got back from Disney. Whew! I have informed my husband, my sister & parents - who are also going to Daytona with us this year - that I do not want any agenda for our vacation. I want to go and be as lazy as possible. Haha! 


Between church/ministry, work, home life, kids, kids sports, pets, etc. - this Mama is tired and deserves a break!


So watch out Daytona Beach... Mama's coming to town... to rest. Ha! Therefore you probably need not watch out... just make sure there's a spot on the beach for me... and plenty of sun... and no sand fleas. Thank you. That is all.




<3 Sonya 

No comments:

Post a Comment